• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, CHANUKAH, and SOLSTICE

Harv

And of course Festivus.

I see a lot of people on here today and only hope they are all with family, friends, and / or loved ones. As many of you know I travel a lot and I know how it is to be far away on special days.

So happy Holidays to everyone!!!!

John

festivus-7113951.jpg

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

I'm only on here because I am at work. If I were at home, I'd be knee deep in a project or out on a bike ride. It works out for the best, as I am nursing a cold, which is fitting because I work in a hospital. I'd rather be sick at work than sick on my day off.

Happy Holidays to all.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Kwanzaa

The core message and expansive meaning of Kwanzaa is rooted in its role as a rightful and joyous celebration of family, community and culture. Indeed, it is a celebration of a people in the rich and complex course of their daily lives and in the midst of their awesome and transformative movement through human history. It is a holiday that grew out of the ancient origins of first-fruit harvest festivals which celebrate the abundant good of life and all living things and the good of earth itself and all in it. It rises also out of a modern struggle for an inclusive freedom, a substantive justice, a dignity-affirming equality, and a life-enhancing power of people over their destiny and daily lives.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70