• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First day I drive I get pulled over

Frenchee

I was leaving my friends house. Literally four houses down the street theres a stop sign. I stopped at the stop sign and since I just got my 1970 2002 I was warming up the engine and carb etc so it runs nice, making sure I was in gear "i just learned stick" etc. (since no one was anywhere around me so I had time). Beem too cop cars come out of no where and shine the bright ass lights on me. So im like fuck!? and so guy tells me to get out. get out license searches me. Asks me if Im drinking or drugs etc. Im like no? wtf I dont do that and so they searched my car etc just encase I guess. I was just like whatever and talking to the black guy about what I was fixing and taking out the shit inside the old floor etc so they were legit but just checking . DId drug/drunk test shit and was like hmmm u seem kinda nervous? Im like really man... I just learned stick and just started driving it today and I get pulled over good one. So they let me go haha

I prob have the best luck haha

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD