• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No - not this again!

Anschauer

Guest Anonymous

Everything left a side....i.e.....who is selling it, why they are selling it, making quick money or losing money.....the fact is it is a tii and has some good modifications.....it is certainly worth more than the asking price! If I had that much money to spare, it would be long gone!

Everyone is so scared of shock tower rust, I don't understand why! Shock tower rust is just like rust in any other panel of the car. It can be repaired or replaced very easy. We here in the US get scared from cars that have little rusts!!! You should see what they do in europe! Just ask Nick Vyse from England.....folks there are crazy....they get porsche 914s that are worth nothing that are totally rusted out and make them show cars, they do it triumph spitfires (again not worth anything), to MGs (that are not worth anything).

And here we are with just a spec of rust in the shock towers and ho ho ho....granted the seller may not be telling truth or whatever he is doing to make a few bucks!! Did he get the car for free? Anyway, my point is we are too spoiled here....I hate to see that car get destryed....it's a special car and deserves more than $5500 the price asked!!

Imagine if someone was selling a e30 M3 with same situation! There would have been a sword fight over this..........