• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanna trade?

AndyS

If I didn't read your ad first, the 1st question I was going to ask you was if that crazy gas cooker (AKA THE HEATER) still worked! LOL!

412's were fun cars!

67 2000 Tilux.

66 2000 Tilux.

67 1600 6-volt.

71 Straight 2000 , last NK I ever drove, her right hand shock tower totally fell apart on April 1st 1990! This is no joke!

82 320I

87 535IS, my beloved ''Giesella" that I've had for 16.5+ years.

Remember how the heater would sound like a jet engine on warm up?

LMAO!

They always reminded me of a German V-1 rocket with the pulse jet! I swear that's what they sound like when they start up!

My father had a V.W. shop for years so I am familiar with them, If I remember it had an injector that lit up a small chamber over the Right rear trailing arm!

I actualy drove one for about 6 months between a beat up 1600 I had and my last 2000. The fastbacks had a clean look to them, the 412's were nicer looking than 411's if you even seen one. The one I grabbed the original owner brought the car to the shop thinking it blew a cyl. head, but all we found was the #3 plug backed out still on the wire! The man was convinced that the motor was falling apart at the seams!

I got it very cheap, put on that giant original muffler and later sold it to an V.W. Nutesse who thought it was so cool that the Battery was under the drivers seat!

Why? I dunno but the girl loved it. G.L. with the sale!

67 2000 Tilux.

66 2000 Tilux.

67 1600 6-volt.

71 Straight 2000 , last NK I ever drove, her right hand shock tower totally fell apart on April 1st 1990! This is no joke!

82 320I

87 535IS, my beloved ''Giesella" that I've had for 16.5+ years.

My older sister still thinks our 73 411 4 door was the most luxurious car we owned. I can remember cruising the autobahn at a blistering 85 mph with friends in the car. Sun roof open rear end squatting low and the motor just screaming hours at the time. The headliner used to fill up with air and look like a balloon in the back seat!