• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10th Annual MidAmerica 02 Fest Ap23&24 Eureka Springs,

The True Friends of Alex von Falkenhausen 10th annual celebration of the 02 will again be headquartered at the Best Western Eureka Inn.

800 221 3344 www.eurekabw.com Please mention "BMW group" when making reservations.

Eureka Springs is a very interesting little city with lots to offer family and friends. www.eurekasprings.com

Friday evening dinner.

Saturday drive, car show, (bring parts to swap and sell), tech quiz, 02 slot car championship runoffs, picnic, and door prizes.

No registration fees.

More info bblack02@hotmail.com

www.midamerica02fest.com

I'm in and got my reservation. If at all possible, you should make this one. You will be grinning so much your face will hurt for a week.

FYI, Eureka Springs IS NOT in one of those famous "dry" counties in Arkansas.

Fritz Bimmer

72 Golf

73 Chamonix

66 P car

It's looking like I might be able to attend. It depends on whether the engine is ready or not. Event is just after my birthday, so I told Mary that this is would be the perfect present!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

• 2 weeks later...

There will be a group of 02 enthusiast floating the upper Buffalo River Friday, April 23 before heading on to Eureka Springs for the 02 Fest. The float should take about 6 hrs.

Mike Pugh is making arrangements and he and others will be spending Thursday night near Ponka, AR (about 1 hr from Eureka Springs).

The Buffalo was the first National Scenic River in the US. www.buffalonationalriver.com

Please contact Mike 02mike@earthlink.net if you would like to be included.[/url]

• 4 weeks later...

Now it turns out that I WILL be coming to Eureka Springs. I cannot attend Vintage this year due to my father's 80th birthday party that same weekend. Are there any rooms left, Bo? Thanks! ( I couldn't wait, I went ahead and booked rooms for the 23rd & 24th! )

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz