• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheap Tii - $350.

914Driver

Morning all,

My first post, I was sent here by the folks at Bimmerforums.

I rescued a 1972 Tii, a coworker's abandoned project. It's been sitting outside and it's rough. I torqued off a squirrel community by moving it.

It's rusty but everything is there except paperwork. This would have to be a parts car because a) no paperwork, and B) I think the shell is too far gone to fix; at least at my skill level. I was going to shine up the grille, do up the taillights, pull the engine etc. and part it out but I don't have the time. Hmmmmm.... Tii powered Lotus 7 kit car?

I'd like to get $350 for it, all offers entertained.

I am building a 1968 Ford Cortina with a 3.8 Supercharged V-6 and I need a rear axle. Early Mustang GT 4 lug posi would do the trick, and give me goose bumps if you already shortened it to 49 inches, but what are the odds? OK, I'll narrow it.

If you have one of these axles I'm not above bartering, if not I'm still not above bartering.

Car is located near Albany, NY.

Dan

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

Psshhh.... I drove to Detroit in a snow storm for a $300 Corvair wagon. Got thrown off at Rochester and had to go through Canada; no lights, no services, no gas, no thanks. I came back via Detroit, Toledo, Albany.

Long day. =~)

The last Tii I picked up was an hour east of Branson, MO!! But then, I did drive to Delaware for the 71 2002 I parted also. If it were spring time I would be all over this one.

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Folks the car is gone and making someone in Taxachusetts happy.

Jeremy it was nice to meet you but you'll have to put up oictures of your Tii, Your Dad carries car pictures in his wallet......

As promised I'm putting up pictues of current and former projects.

Dan

My first 914. (and Rufus)

8e64d2d3.jpg

1966 Datsun Roadster.

Img_0036.jpg

Yamaha 250 Chopsicle I made for my wife.

Img_0085.jpg

My '52 Dodge on an '81 frame - 360, 727, Dana 60 rear. Chirps the tires in 2nd.

Img_0068.jpg

Img_0067.jpg

1961 Corvair wagon on a Monte Carlo frame, they have the same wheelbase! Monty SS HO-305 T-10 tranny.

DSCN4622.jpg

Fiat X-1/9 Auto-Xer.

Img_0096.jpg

'79 Malibu beater.

Img_0221.jpg

The BatVan.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/articles/holy-challenge-batvan/

Img_0083.jpg

Folks the car is gone and making someone in Taxachusetts happy.

Jeremy it was nice to meet you but you'll have to put up oictures of your Tii, Your Dad carries car pictures in his wallet......

Uh-oh. I think I know where this one ended up ;-)

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Royal Red 69 VW Squareback built 8/13/68 “Patty”

love the batvan

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1988 FrankenThirty 325is, 1999 M Coupe, 1999 Z3, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)