• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clean Saab 99

penth2o

Reminded me of my '78 99 Turbo -- the only car I ever blew up the motor in.

D

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

This one belongs to Gary Stottler.

I helped to prep this one for paint. I did the door jambs...don't they look nice???

post-169-13667618676664_thumb.jpg

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

I can appreciate it, but if I were going to get another car, it's going to have to be pre-1975. (Smog exempt and vintage event eligible).

I started to browse the related links for all the 96's in the BAT article. Had to stop myself. I need to fix the issues with the 02, then get the M3 done and out of the garage before I bring home any other 4 wheel projects.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Sigh... Reminiscing...

I hope an innovative and enthusiast-minded company winds up with the SAAB brand and remnants...

My very first car (in the early 90's) was a 1980 Turbo, Black, Inca Wheels, with a Metal; flip-up Louvre on the rear window. To this day I miss those Maroon heated velour seats!

Also had the pleasure of driving my father's 99 much like in the 1st picture, but semi-full restore in Blue and Yellow (originally brown), yellow Shelby Wheels, with the Jack from MotorSports exhaust. To this day one of the most droolworthy exhaust tones I've heard from a non forced induction 4 cylinder. After a few track runs (PCA Driver Schools) at Sebring, a record NY to New Orleans jaunt (including the infamous Stinky Creek Road, Tennesee incident), and many a daily trip, the vehicle wound up decomissioned. Last seen with it's 5,400 mile transmission split in 2 and all 4 wheels in the style of 90 degree 'Back to the Future' horizontal angles. Another person borrowing the vehicle fell asleep at the wheel and drove off of a 17 foot sheer embankment (with not a scratch tp said driver, no passengers thankfully/miraculously).

Digging for pics (pre-digital) with no luck so far...

To the Swedes!,

__/ 0| \ _

'-O----O--' #73 (I'm looking for a couple of parts *here* / 4 Sale parts *here*).