• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Locking Strip For Windshield

Frenchee

Hey, if anyone has extra locking strip for the windshield gasket laying around and wants to let it go for a good price let me know. I'm probably going to order one offline but thought I might as well ask here since the weather has been raining and someone might have one laying around.

Thanks

Francois

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

I was looking for it from many places (Because I wanted black). The same type of lock strip is used on other windshields, but it was either too big or too small.

I ended up getting this set off Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190304750343&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Comes in BMW bags too!! Fits like a charm and can't be beat for the $

Fishhead

----------------------

Motorcycle Big Brake systems

Be yourself and be free with your thoughts because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter..

I was looking for it from many places (Because I wanted black). The same type of lock strip is used on other windshields, but it was either too big or too small.

I ended up getting this set off Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190304750343&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Comes in BMW bags too!! Fits like a charm and can't be beat for the $

Thats what I'm talking about! Nice find man. Thanks. It comes with the windshield and even rear window strip?

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

Yup, you get both front and rear inserts. I think they have the same part #, but they worked fine on mine. At first, I thought they were going to be too short, but they were the correct length (I had to cut a little off the rear insert).

Cant be beat at that price!!

Fishhead

----------------------

Be yourself and be free with your thoughts because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter..

Yup, you get both front and rear inserts. I think they have the same part #, but they worked fine on mine. At first, I thought they were going to be too short, but they were the correct length (I had to cut a little off the rear insert).

Did u get the metal clips on autohauz? Or already have them?

Did u install it yourself?

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

Did u get the metal clips on autohauz? Or already have them?

Did u install it yourself?

I painted my existing clips. I installed them myself.

Fishhead

----------------------

• 2 weeks later...