• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 2002 for sale in Austin

merek22

Jadegrun 1975 2002 project!

First off, in all honesty, this car is pretty rusty. Both frame rails are rusted through, and the floorpan is rusted through in a few parts (I welded in a new floorpan in the front passenger side, but I never had the resources to do the really cool full body strip/sand/repair that I would have liked to so some of the rust stuck around. That's the worst of the rust though there is some on the lower driver's side door panel, the front right fender, and some under the trunk (all shock tower's are solid though).

The car is not currently running because I have not hooked up the carbs, though because the replacement, the engine was running (transmission is fine) though hard to start (which is why I replaced the carbs).

I made the mistake of not doing body work first and spent all my money on other stuff, for example:

KYB struts

Eibach Springs

Mikuni 38/38 carbs

the volvo front brake upgrade

Electric fuel pump (I know, I know, but the carbs didn't fit without removing the mechanical one)

and some other stuff as well, but not too much

I'm not entirely sure of how much this car should be worth, I bought it fairly overpriced (the guy said it wasn't as rusty as it was, and stuffed the seats with blankets, etc), and I would consider parting it out but I'd rather someone else try to restore it if they can. I'd like to get $750 for it but I'm afraid that's probably optimistic.

The only body damage is little dings here and there (as usual) and a bad bump to the front that damaged the grill and slightly bent the front metal (wheels are still straight).

If you're interested email me at merekjohnson@gmail.com, I'm sure I left details out, so feel free to email me if you have any questions.

I'm afraid I don't have many pictures (and none after the bump) but if you're in the area and want to meet I'd be glad to.

Thanks,

Merek

I also have a handful of parts for this car left over (carpet, LSD, exhaust manifold, etc) that I will probably post in parts for sale but I'd like to sell it all with the car and just include in the price. So we'll see, I might post it later.

post-12061-13667618789598_thumb.jpg

post-12061-13667618789885_thumb.jpg

'75 2002