• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got a chuckle out of this Craigslist Ad

Mark92131

That is funny here is the add before Jay Leno's peeps get wind and buy it.......................lol

Julio

1973 BMW 3.0cs 3.0 cs csi - $15000 (Sacramento)

Date: 2010-01-07, 5:00PM PST

Reply to: sale-3u3qh-1542369676@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Needs just a little work but you can own this Beauty and restore it to its original elegance.

If you've got the time and money, this is the car for you. The car has most of its parts. It starts up when I use starter fluid which is a major plus.

Now, you can finally own a piece of automobile history. This car was voted one of the 25 most beautiful cars in the world.

Be the envy of all your neighbors.

With just a little work, you could park this baby in your driveway and enjoy it for years to come.

My sister and I have decided to part with it because we don't have the time to perform the small amount of restoration it needs.

FIFTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS and that's FIRM. Sorry. It's less than the price of a Hyundai.

No tire kickers please. Serious inquiries only.

If people start offering more than 15,000, I will throw in 2 extra tires and rims from the original owner.

I have more photos that I'll post in a couple of days if it doesn't sell but I imagine it will. Jay Lenos people will probably catch wind of the sale and swoop it up before others even have a chance to see it.

If you are outside of the US, you are responsible for shipping. I can arrange for shipping to Monaco, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, or wherever you please but you must pay for it first.

UPDATE:

Since I've gotten a number of replies so far, I would like to answer some questions.

Yes, that is a rare trapezoidal mirror and there is one on the drivers side.

As far as selling the car for parts goes, I'm not going to part it out because it would compromise its aesthetic grace. It would be like asking da Vinci to touch up the nose on La Gioconda. Just can't do it. Sorry.

THE GUY IN THE PHOTO COULD BE YOU SOME DAY.

ALL YOU NEED IS A LITTLE VISION!!!

post-2371-13667619075298_thumb.jpg

post-2371-13667619075696_thumb.jpg

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com