• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71mm Stroke forged crank 1.5 1.6 1.8 and injected intake man

Duncan2Turbo

Must be forged 71mm crankshaft.

I am not sure which years were or weren't forged.

So if you know please let me know and I would like to buy one or two possibly.

Also looking for 318, 320, or any fuel injected intake manifold for m10 don't need throttle body or injectors but will buy them if part of the deal. Injectors must mount to intake not head.

Im in Houston local would be great but I will pay to ship.

Thanks,

Todd

Silence can often be misinterpreted but never misquoted.

I've got at least one 71mm crank in the garage, if you shoot me an email we can determine whether they are forged. -KB

Update: I checked . . . if the above post about parting lines is correct, than the 71mm cranks I have would appear to be cast (though in very good condition).

I've got at least one 71mm crank in the garage, if you shoot me an email we can determine whether they are forged. -KB

Update: I checked . . . if the above post about parting lines is correct, than the 71mm cranks I have would appear to be cast (though in very good condition).

Well I might still be interested if the price is right. What did they come out of?

Thanks,

Todd

Silence can often be misinterpreted but never misquoted.