• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought...

robspeed

Sweet!

"These little beauties are perfect for the dieter. One can only eat so many carrot and celery sticks before one screams. How better to spruce up the blandness than the crunchy goodness of Jesus? Jesus is good with fat-free dips, as the base for cucumber sandwiches (especially with lemon salt) and out of this world on salads! I mean, do you have any idea how many calories croutons have? But not Jesus. Oh, no. He's fat and virtually calorie free.

We are taught to bring all our problems to the feet of Our Loving God, Jesus, and many of us have prayed for years in vain for help loosing the inner tire or the cottage cheese legs. And you know, He was answering us all along! Order several boxes of Jesus, and He'll help you out with that unsightly double chin, just as you prayed!"

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Ah the old Deli Belly!

You in India must be like that show Bangledeshi Bangers!

John

Interesting vehicles here. Hadn't been to India in 10 yrs, and they still are making new Ambassador cars. Most that I see are like the pic I added (chrome bumpered), haven't seen the Mini fronted ones yet.

The newer cars don't last long here. When an Ambassador hits a pot hole it emerges the other side & survives, a new car disappears in it.

http://www.aronline.co.uk/index.htm?hindindexf.htm

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Hah!

Sorry Les. I had a friend once who said "Go to India? You get diarrhea from breathing the air in India".

He said this after he came back from India.

And he loved yak milk yogurt.

Be careful over there.

Ken

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

Yea, it's a good place to lose weight!

I've had the pleasure of working in India several times over the past 15 or so years, and have never been ill.......yet.

Remembering not to eat with your right hand is tricky; or is the left?

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17