• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Roundie Body

Tadpole770

Have a roundie body for sale in Atlanta. No rust on shock towers or frame rails. Dent in right rear quater panel. Cut out rust 6"x10" behind passenger seat. Small hole behind driver as well. On stands but can put suspension back on with 15" baskets if you're interested. No glass or interior. Hood off as well as trunk. Doors with glass will be included. I'm sure there's a few small holes under the tar but looks ok. Pictuers can be supplied. Also Have soda blasted hood as well. Engine, two side drafts, 5 speed, Wire harness with VDO guages.

Tad

770-973-8295

73'2002, Side Drafts, 5 spd

Guest Anonymous

I'll get some pics tomorrow. Have a bunch or 73 parts as well. Full front and rear suspension if you would like.

I try to e-mail tomorrow. Thanks!

Tad

Please email me regarding your engine w/ side drafts, and hood. my email is 20meintii02@gmail.com . VERY interested, and local.

I saw it on ebay and sent you a message through there also.

BTW i tried to call your number above and it says its a disconnected number (770-973-8295).

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...