• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 2 rear shock rubber mounts FOUND

harry6422

Looking to buy 2 shock rubber mounts to replace the one's that came out in pieces on my 75 02. looking for new or unused old stock part #( 33 521 111 118). (creativesales.comments@gmail.com) Thanks Harry

I'm bored and so decided to reply because I think I might know what your looking for. I dont know much but this might be it. Check out the link. http://www.autohausaz.com/search/product.aspx?sid=vemhii55xcxueh45hmr54bel&makeid=800003@BMW&modelid=1010709@2002&year=1970&cid=27@Suspension%20System&gid=7572@Shock/Strut%20Mount

I typed in that part number and nothing came up. If your talking about the black bushings that you see when you open the hood where the struts are well those are it.

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

Thanks but those are for the front struts , the rubber bushings I need mount in the top of the rear shock towers, the top shaft of the shock slides through them before you install the nut from inside the trunk. The part number is the correct BMW Mobile Tradition part number form the online catalog . Thanks Harry

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

2000 BMW M Roadster evergreen