• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sidedraft manifolds & linkage (Washington)

Michael_B

I have a pair of factory sidedraft manifolds and what looks like the majority of the linkage as well. The Solex's in the picture are junk but will throw them in if anyone wanted them. I'm asking $125 plus shipping. Shoot me a PM is interested and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.

post-87-1366761912167_thumb.jpg

I have a pair of factory sidedraft manifolds and what looks like the majority of the linkage as well. The Solex's in the picture are junk but will throw them in if anyone wanted them. I'm asking $125 plus shipping. Shoot me a PM is interested and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.

posting THIS in the wee hours of friday morning on the west coast???

aaaaarrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm crying in my morning coffee right now.....

in the unlikely event that these become available, add me to the list.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

posting THIS in the wee hours of friday morning on the west coast???

aaaaarrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm crying in my morning coffee right now.....

in the unlikely event that these become available, add me to the list.

You are first in line if he decides not to get them. Sorry about the timing, but swingshift makes things harder on all of us. If you can see about getting me back to days I will give them to you and send tom $125 for his troubles!

[

You are first in line if he decides not to get them. Sorry about the timing, but swingshift makes things harder on all of us. If you can see about getting me back to days I will give them to you and send tom $125 for his troubles!

what's your boss' phone number???

i'll ask nicely....

if that fails, i'll follow through with veiled threats...

failing that, i'll sick my cousin Vinny on him...

in the end you'll either:

go back to day shift,

or loose your job

that's a 50% probability of success!!!!

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

what's your boss' phone number???

i'll ask nicely....

if that fails, i'll follow through with veiled threats...

failing that, i'll sick my cousin Vinny on him...

in the end you'll either:

go back to day shift,

or loose your job

that's a 50% probability of success!!!!

That sounds like an offer that I almost can't refuse. Sadly ethics have won out and the lot will be off to the far side of the world in the morning. I do appreciate your willingness to help out. Maybe I can offer you one 320i turbine with an old cracked tire that almost holds air. and a sack full of jelly beans for you to work your magic?