• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 BMW 2002 for Sale Southern California

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I still got my 2002 for sale. Its been listed on and off for awhile.

Rear diff needs to be replaced as it "kicks" every once in awhile off take off. I've drained the fluid, jacked up the car, and rotated tires to inspect. Every rotation or 2 it get stuck, leading me to believe that a gear might be broken or a bearing causing it to bind.

The car has a 1.8L out of 320i, weber 32/36, headers, electronic ignition with a e30 igniter, 320i radiator, 5 speed, internally regulated alternator, petronix coil, older style dash gauges(silver dollar ones), bilstiens, anza muffler, half shafts are rebuilt with new seals and grease.

Engine runs great, starts great, was a daily driver until diff went out.

Cosmetically car is not perfect, needs little things here and there. Windsheild has a crack, speedo cable ripped, interior needs some work, rust in the rear tire well, trim needs to be put back on(i have all of that).

this will make a great driver once rear end is fixed. Not the best candidate for a ground up restore. I've put a lot of work into it since I bought it about 2 years back in San Diego. Now it must go. $2800 or best offer. Willing to make a great deal for the right person, especially and enthusiast. No tire kickers please(i've had enough of those). Please don't make an offer until you come see and drive the car. you can email fo0manchu@gmail.com or call 562. eight one eight . 3269.

thanks,

Shane

DSCF5108.jpg

DSCF5054.jpg

DSCF5021.jpg

DSCF5025.jpg

DSCF5026.jpg