• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's in Indianapolis?

eurotrash

The VIN posted on that auction relates to a '76 (obviously non-tii). Curious that this Seller (and the previous one in Philadelphia in '07), never showed pics of the motor.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

you all saved us a trip to Indy....

thanks

It was advertised as a tii in the 2007 auction. After a few questions, the Seller relisted it and removed the tii reference.

It may have a tii motor, but as I mentioned previously, neither Seller shows engine bay pics. This latest Seller is somewhat economical with his pics.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Jason, I'm in Indy! I'm a little late with my response...

I have not seen this car in person. But, I did discuss it with a friend (long time BMW salesman and general car fanatic). He knows this car and the owner. Says it's a nice car, but not worth anything close to the $12k asking price.

'76 2002 - Sahara

'05 ///M3 ZCP - Alpine White

Thanks Larry, I was just initially surprised to see a car of that apparent quality for sale in Indy with out knowing it was there! I try hard to contact all the regional owners as I stumble onto them..

I'm Dave... Larry is Sahara75. :)

'76 2002 - Sahara

Guest Anonymous

i remember seeing this car on ebay a few years ago. I live in the philadelphia area. IIRC i think it sold for about half of 12K asking price. Looks like a really nice car.

Thanks Larry, I was just initially surprised to see a car of that apparent quality for sale in Indy with out knowing it was there! I try hard to contact all the regional owners as I stumble onto them..

AAAHHHHH!!!! Sorry Dave. I got an email from Larry earlier about this and didn't even look at the user name, I just assumed!

:/

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

AAAHHHHH!!!! Sorry Dave. I got an email from Larry earlier about this and didn't even look at the user name, I just assumed!

:/

No worries! And I screwed up, too... Larry is Schwartz75 (not Sahara75). It's Monday... brain is still moving slowly...

'76 2002 - Sahara