• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gordon, there is a question here for you...

Delia

Dr. Shrick ???

Dr. Schrick? Dr.Scholl?

Isn't that the same guy???

J/K

All the engineers in Germany are doctors. It's really annoying to have a bunch of engineers throw their collective sheepskins around trying to fix a relatively simple problem that's better suited to a mechanic, but that's the Germans for you!

D

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

Can't be me, they misspelled my name.

Wow, $8K for a 76 02 and it still needs paint and it's not recommend for a daily driver. Has the 02 been a CA car it's entire life (CA blue plate car)? Is there any rust on the car? Clean title, any body damage, etc.... and why it's not recommended for a daily driver. Seller needs to add some more info to the ad. If you live out of state, by all means contact the seller if this 02 interests you. As a buyer, I would want to know more info on these items. I will not recommend this 02 for a buyer who lives in CA. Looking at the pics, there is no way this car will pass smog with the current after market parts on under the hood. As we all know, if you live in CA, 76 models still have to go through smog testing. Per CA DMV rules, the seller is responsible for smog test. If the seller were able to get the car to pass smog, you won't have to worry about a smog for two years. If you live elsewhere other than CA and want an 02 that has lots of great upgrades, contact the seller and make an offer.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner