• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

84 Euro spec E30 323i, $1.2K

Gordon

Not mine, no affiliation, etc...

http://bend.craigslist.org/cto/1557492519.html Great project car if you have a spare gearbox and M20B25 motor. The seller has a M20B27 (eta) motor but this car would be much more fun with a B25 motor. If you live in California, I highly recommend that you don't even think of bringing in a gray market car into CA unless you have real deep pockets to pay for a certificate of conformity (about 3K). AMHIK!, wow, that brought back painful flashbacks of the DMV & CARB nightmare hassles of bringing in a 81 Euro spec E12 528i into CA from WA last year. I would rather have hot pokers in the eye then endure that hassle. What saved my butt is that I had proof that my E12 was registered in CA in the 80's before it went out of state. It was then considered "grandfathered" in CA. Early E30's look great without diving board bumpers.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner