• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pump up the Jams

jmon0261

NM/NA

If you want a loud stereo and love play station.

This is your ride !

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/1565263464.html

Up for sale is this wonderful BMW 1974 model 2002 in magnificent conditions ,with a powerful sound system , custom interior ,it use to be for a Shop named WATTS UP CAR AUDIO for show ,now for sale with a lot of equipment ,where talking about 10 screens (5 in a row 7",2 headrest 8" ,2 sunvisors 7",and the headunit clarion 7" double din) 3 amps soundstream, 2 subs kicker 12" CVX in a custom fiber glass box 1 sub 10" kicker comp inside the trunk with 2 5.5" infinity reference spkrs ,and a playstation 2 ,2 6.5" infinity kappa series components in the front doors and 2 6x9 infinity kappa series on the back and a very nice custom made interior ,the car runs great and everything works, also we made convertion on windows and door locks from manual to electric and some more extras, and the beautiful part is that it's very cheap we're asking for $5995.00 O.B.O (this car with all the equipment ran $18G's when we build it ) so what are you waiting for please e-mail me or call me at 602-595-5697 ask for Israel or 602-795-4039 ask for Daniel, Hablamos espanol,if you guys want to see more pics E-mail me and I send some more for you guys to take a look at this wonderful art-work.Thank you very much and God bless you all. NOTE 1 : The screen on the trunk has been taken off so there's no more screen on the back but I can hook up another one if you have extra money ;-). NOTE 2 : The subs showing on the pics are pioneer but we added some other ones better than pioneer (kicker CVX)

Joseph O'Neil

73 02 - Polaris - 2587250

67 2000 TiLux- Chamonix - 1451152

Thic car has been for sale and has been discussed on this forum before but the price was much higher when discussed two years ago.

It's nothing more than a rolling advertisement/show car for the stereo shop. Next time, I hope the stereo shop finds an old school Impala or the like to make into their show car.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner