• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Set of Wheels & Tires for 90 325i in SoCal

teatoe993

I have a brother who just moved to Corona, California who is driving my old 90 325i winter beater. It has a set of 16" Mille Miglia aftermarket wheels on them with fairly new rubber. Yesterday he calls me and tells me that he bent one of the wheels really bad when he hit a pothole.

Finding a matching wheel is gonna be near impossible for him. He's gonna have to replace all the wheel and tires most likely. With him now living in the Los Angeles area, I think it should be easy to locate a set of factory wheels. He's not looking for anything fancy. The cheaper the better. Does anyone have a cheap set of bottlecaps or basketweaves that they wanna part with? I don't care how they look as long as they are round, unbent/uncracked and tires will hold air. If they have a decent set of tires already mounted on them, that'd be an added bonus.

Please get back to me if anyone in Southern California can help my brother out.

Thanks