• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Esty I would like to talk about carpet.

Drummerbro44

I saw you had a post a while ago for some carpet that was made with lower quality material and they were a little cheaper than your nice sets. I was wondering if you had any left over? And if not when are you going to make more?

i did get more of similar material....the original that you're referring to was a roll of discontinued that i bought at a heck of a price and to get it out of my way, passed the deal along to those that got one...

the current lowest price set i have is the plush style carpeting at $135 + shipping...available in tan or black

email me if i can help

Oh, I see. I think that will probably end up a little out of my budget. Thank you for the reply. If you ever find another awesome deal on fabric and would kindly pass it along, I will be in line if I still need it. :) Thank you.

Best Regards,

Chris

chris...i don't know what you're looking for color wise but email me...i might be able to help