• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swedish bmw 1602 -73 with 2,3l s14 m3 engine

ARP

Hello my name is Thomas and I live in Sweden, I was going to link over to my bmw 1602 -73 projects will get a 2.3 L S14 engine from the e30 m3 mounted.

Please comment what you think

mvh / / Thomas

Link:

http://www.garaget.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=162214&p=1

Colorado

35a57ac.jpg

The car today.

Date: 2010-01-25

nytvkx.jpg

2,3l s14 m3 engine

pww11.jpg

70knjp.jpg

Bmw does not follow trends .. Bmw leads it!

hej Hej!

I think that's how you spell it.

I am not sure if i understand you right, but do you mean hello (Hej hej) on swedish?

Yes, I did.

I went to Sweden Last summer with my girlfriend, who's native and has family there. I just picked up a program to try and learn the language a bit. But her dad is teaching my little phrases now and then.

When Im out of University, I think ill find a place, and live in stockholm for a couple of years.

Hej Dö

Yes, I did.

I went to Sweden Last summer with my girlfriend, who's native and has family there. I just picked up a program to try and learn the language a bit. But her dad is teaching my little phrases now and then.

When Im out of University, I think ill find a place, and live in stockholm for a couple of years.

Hej Dö

Okay every resident in Sweden, her parents? (I use a translation program so the words can be a bit inconsistent rough)

Hej då och ha en bra dag. (good bye and have a nice day)

Bmw does not follow trends .. Bmw leads it!

Her Dad waas Born in Sweden, and she was bon in the USA. She lived as a dual citizen. Half of her childhood was in sweden, while the other half was in the U.S. The Majority of her extended family is still in sweden now.When hannah and me traveled to Sweden we stayed in a house In Vermland that her father built, it was quite beautiful.

Same boat dude, he showed me around stockholm, and told me about how to get on the subway for free ahah. good times

Definietly gonna move there some day

• 1 month later...