• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 2002 rust bucket with 5spd done and 72 tii shell

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have a 74 2002 that in my opinion is beyond repair body wise. Mechanically the car is great. Has the usual mods(5spd, recaroes, wed wheels 15x6, 40 dcoe sidedrafts, headers, dizzy, tii stuts in front with calipers, tii booster and master cylinder, h4 headlamps, 320i rad, 292 cam, and misc other things. Also a 72 tii shell, brand new oem nose panel, and new oem skins for the rear quarters up to the roof pillar on the rear, back end looks like new, has sunroof and everything looks pretty solid except frame rails, which I fabricated two patch panels out of 1/4 inch steel, just need to be welded in. I'm getting out of everything and going with a car I can drive back and forth to work with an inspection sticker. I am in Ephrata, Pa. just south of reading, Pa and north of Lancaster, Pa. If you have a 124 e420 benz I'd trade for everything. Price for it all is 4500. Also have lots of extra parts, (292 shrick cam, 9.5:1 pistons(piano tops) headers(ireland eng, stahl) nice console, misc parts please enquire. will try to post link to pictures tommorow.