• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

South Beach Paint Job

Otis

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with cars. Thus, it violates everything that this entire website stands for. However, I have found the Future Ex-Ms. Otis.

In truth, I had business in Miami, so I stayed in South Beach over the weekend. Which led me to the world-famous Clevelander for the ball games on Sunday. Which meant, I went to the bar intending fully to watch Farve, Peyton, the Saints, and the Jets battle it out for Super Bowl. However, on the other side of the bar, there were these hot girls in BODY PAINT. Accordingly, I have no idea who won the games.

I did keep an eye out for an 02. Technically, therefore, this post satisfies the minimum requirements for posting. I saw plenty of Ferraris (a dime a dozen down there), Lambos (lime green is the best color), stretch limos (a Ford F-650 stretch), and other new-money flash-bling look-at-me-I-deal-drugs cars. But no 02s. Not even that many German cars.

But there was this girl in body paint. The future ex-Ms. Otis. Sorry, Biscuit3 - but this girl had nothing on but BODY PAINT.

I love South Beach. Body paint - I love South Beach.

PS - I've posted only my worst, grainy, cell-phone-camera shots of Future Ex-Ms. Otis. I have better pictures. Close ups, including a terrific shot of the tramp stamp. But posting them would get me banned. For life.

post-1769-13667619841844_thumb.jpg

post-1769-13667619842356_thumb.jpg

post-1769-13667619842873_thumb.jpg

I told you: These are just the pictures that I can post. I have others.

Will I post them? No. Of what nature are they? Think camels ... and toes.

But that doesn't mean you can't email them....

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '18 328d wagon (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/