• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for an Update- The 2002 FAQ semi-official MAP

Dutchie3719

For those who don't know, a few months ago I started a map logging 2002's and their owners. (The URL is at the bottom of the post) Since my last update, I have gotten some feedback, advice, and the forum has gotten some new members. So, if you would like to be added to the list email me or post the following

Full Name

Forum ID

Street Address (as much as you are comfortable disclosing)

Model Year / Color of your '02

Any help you are willing to offer

Any other info you feel is important

(I am no longer allowing people to add themselves, read further)

Also, this list is not for owners alone, if you have worked with or given work to a shop you found to be worth recommending to the forum at large, send that information as well

One final note: I have decided to limit the editing abilities of those who have not directly requested to administrate the map. As of now, myself and RedskinsJBS are updating and editing the map, if you want to help take care of the map, and know what you are doing, shoot me an email or leave a post below. I have made this change for a few reasons, primarily for consistency. If I make the edits, I can ensure that there are none that have missing information and/or formating.

Map URL

http://local.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=111206129791824318088.000470b4d5cf4bced56be&ll=75.497157,179.648438&spn=66.341559,293.203125&t=h&z=2

Daniel Shor

Bethesda, MD

'74 2002 "Charlotte"

Half as old as my first car and I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So im the "No Name" in Issaquah, WA. You can put my forum name and my real name Nathan. That would be much appreciated!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Full Name: jeremy nugent

Forum ID: deutschman

Street Address (as much as you are comfortable disclosing):1258A Armistead Rd. San Francisco CA 94129 right by the golden gate bridge : )

Model Year / Color of your '02: 1974 dark blue (im not sure of the real name) 2002

Any help you are willing to offer: I have a jack ,stands and some tools and am willing to help with anything you need.

Any other info you feel is important: if you ever need any help and you are in SF you can email me at jeremyxman@comcast.net i am also an excellent cook and speak german fluently.

Cheers from the German!!!

newsig_zps3c66649e.jpg

Les Cartwright

02Les

Elmendorf

TX 78112

1974 Touring, Jadegrün

1976 "Beater", Flat Black & White

1976 "Blue", dark metallic Blue

Plus parts cars

Tools & tackle just 20 mile south of San Antonio.

Know a "real ale" bar in San Antone.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Full Name: Grice Mulligan

Forum ID: williamggruff

Street Address: N Ivy St, Arlington, VA 22201

Model Year / Color of your '02: '76 Verona

Any help you are willing to offer: jack stands, jacks, tools out the yin yang, cold beer, hot coffee, ham sammich

Any other info you feel is important: My car isn't operational. Yours may end up the same way.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”