• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Gorundhog Day!

Harv

Diner time already?

I had some sort of "Royal Ale" the other night at an Indian restaurant. It was awful. The Vindeloo was good though.

Don't drive angry!

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Diner time already?

I had some sort of "Royal Ale" the other night at an Indian restaurant. It was awful. The Vindeloo was good though.

Don't drive angry!

John

I was drinking Kingfisher (ugh) until I found this Haywood 5000 Super Strong Beer. It's a 650ml (whatever that is in real money) and by golly it is strong. Three of these and I'm anybodys'.

They know how to charge here though. From the beer shop, 12 regular cans of Kingfisher is $18, and about the same for 4 big Haywoods bottles. Crazy! There's a cartel/syndicate at work here. The price is the same in all the beer shops.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

I was glad to see that WTBS ~finally~ started showing the movie at least close to the correct date. I sort of bugged me that they will show all the Christmas movies right around Christmas, but then not show Groundhog Day at the right time.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Guys,

We were buried here in Rochester, NY ground hog day, 1966. I was almost 6 years old back then. The family's house back then had a front bedroom where myself and 3 other brothers slept, dual bunk beds; the windows were casements and after the 2 or 3 day storm we opened the windows and slide off the roof to a huge mound of snow on the front lawn. Oswego, a town east of us, had 103 inches of snow from the storm. Gonna see if this video gets through.

www.wikio.com/video/2277892

Tim.

I told ya -- just buy a bottle of Old Monk!

;-)

Cheers,

Ray

Diner time already?

Don't drive angry!

John

I was drinking Kingfisher (ugh) until I found this Haywood 5000 Super Strong Beer. It's a 650ml (whatever that is in real money) and by golly it is strong. Three of these and I'm anybodys'.

They know how to charge here though. From the beer shop, 12 regular cans of Kingfisher is $18, and about the same for 4 big Haywoods bottles. Crazy! There's a cartel/syndicate at work here. The price is the same in all the beer shops.

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.