• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS 1966 2000 CS-Connecticut.

nate_williams

Car is basically complete, and runs and drives-I mean I would not drive it on the road, but it does idle and move under its own power. m10 of course, with 4 speed. Based on detritus and receipts found in the car it appears to be a California car until at least 2003, as if it were a northeast car it would have vaporized in about 1970. Has bad paint job, has bondo, bad interior. Good trim, bumpers and glass. Outer sheet metal is not too bad with the exception of the right rear quarter panel which is loaded up with bondo. Good restoration candidate or parts car. Car has sat for a while and would need brake work. Floors are original and solid. Rocker panels appear to have had work done to them but covers are still on. Sold on CT bill of sale, as car is too old to qualify for a title. $1200, and I can happily arrange shipping.

www.sports-car-restoration.com

860 793 2002