• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Flush Euro Turn Signals for '72 2002

hrstudioplus

I can't seem to find them anywhere in LA. I am bidding on a pair on eBay Germany but feel like I'm sure I can get them cheaper than what they're up for on there. Anybody have a pair? Or any suggestions?

Edit: I am the current high bidder for about $50 USD, plus international shipping (however the hell much that might be). Good deal? Bad deal?

1972 2002 Malaga (soon to be Verona) daily driver/project.

Not sure what your kind of budget you have, but ignore the hype on this list and eBay. Unless we are talking Italian lenses, euro lenses are neither rare, nor no longer available. I bought a brand new pair without scratches, cracks, broken pieces, etc for less than $200. Your local BMW dealer will get them for you in 2 days from a warehouse or 7 days from Germany. BTW, they come with seals.

mark

Not sure what your kind of budget you have, but ignore the hype on this list and eBay. Unless we are talking Italian lenses, euro lenses are neither rare, nor no longer available. I bought a brand new pair without scratches, cracks, broken pieces, etc for less than $200. Your local BMW dealer will get them for you in 2 days from a warehouse or 7 days from Germany. BTW, they come with seals.

mark

Partially true. One side is avail but the other side there are 0 in the states and 0 in germany

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Thanks Mark, since I am the high bidder I kinda should wait this auction out and see the verdict. If I lose, I will definitely give you a call. How much can you get thm for? New or used, my budget is low for these signals.

Thanks!

1972 2002 Malaga (soon to be Verona) daily driver/project.

I have a secret stash... and i am in los angeles.

i was about to start cleaning them up to list them on the FAQ for sale. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I have a few in all sorts of shape. However, none of them are brand new. they are all used.

hit me up if you can live with a used set.

-Josh

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido