• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 2002 in Colorado - $6900 in Austin, Texas

JsnPpp

Not mine, no affiliation. I don't think it's been posted here yet.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/1585230833.html

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

Not mine either but I've seen it parked in the South Austin Costco parking lot a couple of times. Very nice car! I asked one of the clerks the other day and they told me the owner works there. I was in a hurry or I would of tracked him down and talked to him. Like I said, it's nice.

Have you seen the other one posted on Craigslist? I'll post the link.

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968 

I was thinking it was the Costco car. Yes, it's pretty clean. I remember it has a 1 piece dash, but was nice looking overall.

-Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

I like the "Webber Solex Performance Carb".

How about the "BMW 3 series sport rims w/spare " ?

Sounds a lot better than "bottlecaps" : )

Fishhead

----------------------

Motorcycle Big Brake systems

Be yourself and be free with your thoughts because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter..

I talked to the owner of the car today. A real nice guy that wasn't aware of this site. He wrote down the website and said he was going to check it out.

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968