• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ti/Tii Side Draft Coolant Pipe Group Buy

nate_williams

Hello Faq,

I have been in touch with a company who specializes in fabricating beautiful stainless coolant pipes. I know of them from my affinity for xr4ti's, but saw the potential and need for offering such a product to the 2002 crowd. This is a necessary part for DCOE conversions and Tii restoration/upgrade.

I will need to provide him with a number of pipes to make for the initial run, but pricing will be on a sliding scale from $100.

Please reply to this thread if you are interested and ready to pay when the orders need to be submitted. Please indicate which pipe you require and how many.

Here are pics of both the Ti and Tii water pipes. I know there is reasonable demand for both, so perhaps both will be made. I have also included pictures of his current and most popular items amongst the 2.3 turbo Ford crowd.

010.jpg

003.jpg

ss85_88xr.jpg

ssxrturbo_pipes.jpg

www.sports-car-restoration.com

860 793 2002

Good Morning FAQ,

I am glad to see that there are a few on board for this purchasing opportunity. I was hoping for a minimum order of 12 pipes and this seems possible considering six are for SCR stock. I will allow a few more days before establishing final price and deadline for ordering/payment.

If anyone is on the fence about purchasing one of these pipes, please consider pricing on a new oem piece or sourcing a good used one. These are very high quality and sharp looking alternatives.

Have a great week,

Nate

860 793 2002

Good Morning FAQ,

I will be speaking with the pipe fabricator today. I plan to discuss the tentative number of pipes to be ordered and hopefully settle on pricing. It looks like both variations of the pipes will be made due to reasonable request. I will be sure to update the thread with pricing, payment method, deadline, and time frame for receiving the items. Stay tuned,

Nate Williams

860 793 2002

Good Afternoon FAQ,

I had a very good conversation with the fabricator today, and he is very motivated to get the original pipes for a mock-up and begin making them.

Pricing is beginning to come down due to increasing interest. The unofficial price is closer to $85-90, but the pipes differ and may yield two prices in the end.

I will post pictures of the new pipes side-by-side originals for reference. I will provide final pricing and payment details once those are available.

Please don't miss out on this great opportunity,

Nate Williams

860 793 2002

• 2 weeks later...

Hello FAQ,

I spoke with the fabricator yesterday. He has the original Ti and Tii water pipes and a deposit from us to get the first two made. I will have pics and feedback on the quality later this month. Stay tuned for updates,

Nate Williams

860 793 2002

• 2 weeks later...