• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ti/Tii Side Draft Coolant Pipe Group Buy

nate_williams

The pipes are moving along. I should be receiving the first Ti pipe this week, and the Tii pipe soon after. I need to approve these prior to having the rest produced.

I will post pics and updates as information becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

Nate

www.sports-car-restoration.com

860 793 2002

Good Morning FAQ,

I have the first batch of Ti pipes on the way to the shop. These are already spoken for, but the jig has been made, and building process rationalized. I am very happy with the product and my communications with the builder.

I will establish a new thread once ready to take orders. Pricing on the Ti pipe is looking to be closer to $100 prior to shipping. The Tii pipe has not been mocked up as of yet.

Here is a picture of the finished product. These will all be polished stainless steel.

bmw5.jpg

Have a great week,

Nate Williams

860 793 2002

Hello FAQ,

A very special delivery came upon us at the shop today. The first 3 Ti pipes have arrived and they are everything we expected them to be. Very nice pieces. These are all spoken for at the moment, but this is one big step toward offering them for sale. Enjoy the pics, and once again keep an eye out for further updates.,

Nate Williams

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

860 793 2002

Hello FAQ,

The Ti pipes are ready for ordering. It will be a few more weeks until I have the Tii pipes in my hands for approval. Please refer to this new link in the Parts-For-Sale area:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,340721/

I am aware of those who have contacted me about these pipes from the beginning and you will not be lost in the shuffle.

Nate Williams

860 793 2002