• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 in CL SF

dubois

Just passing it on: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1590926447.html

here is the text in case the link is outdated:

1970 BMW 2002 Roundie 4spd manual, excellent interior condition, pretty darn good exterior, too.

There are, however, dents on the front and back that the previous owner so carelessly added.

I'm the fifth owner and haven't had any issues with it, after having replaced the radiator & thermostat last January. The second owner was the one that actually restored this little lady. Great car, so much character, gets compliments wherever I go- but I'm moving to LA and having two cars isn't really practical down there. Hate to see her go, but hope that the next owner is going to appreciate her as much as I do.

As I mentioned, she has a few nicks and bruises from the previous owner (mostly on the bumper, one on the back near the license plate), and some paint scratches on the drivers side door. Body is 99% rust free, I've noticed one bubble is starting to form on the back wheel well.

Feel free to email for any further questions or to make an appointment for a viewing.

Thanks & happy motoring! Leigh 510 502 4023

FAQ Member # 91