• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How NOT to sell your car

penth2o

Wonder if any takers. As advertised on the Samba.

nt

3077860.jpg

please take this of my hands Price: $2500

this is a 1968 squareback that runs and has minimal rust for the year and that's all the info you get. i will only answer to people wanting to come see this in person and has the cash to show me before doing so. i hate vws, the people involved (you are scammers), and i need this money to hire a lawyer to put my ex-girlfriend behind bars for lying to the police along with her lying lawyer and every single police officer involved as well as bankrupting this state. you want to come to my house and be an asshole, try it. think of this as doing a favor for all men who got screwed by faggot poilcemen who abuse their power. anyone writing to me talking shit will have that e-mail forwarded to your local police department. buy it or piss off. price is firm & the one-off emblem does not come with it and neither do any of the extras.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=922104

Oh, and don't piss him off...

This seller definitely has some issues. I'd love to someday own a pre-70 Squareback, but this one has been modified. Wonder how this thing rides with that low stance?

Here is what I'd like

7d53fd47.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Hi JG.

My next VW purchase if I can find the right one. A notch.

Been wanting one for a while now. I may have to wait for a while for this one as I'm not doing another total restore.

I believe I can save money with the right one restored correctly with this model.

I also may get into a squareback as I see one in a barn up north. That one I wouldn't mind doing as the parts are a little more available.

I've been meaning to call you. I asked a ? on the pure Tii site in the forums. Would you take a look and email me if you can help.

Thanks JG.

dyn004_original_600_450_pjpeg_17568.jpg

That and the fact he hates us VW folks as we are all scammers.

He must have got boned and it's a POS.

I can see the story unfold now...

Girlfriend probally called him a sucker cause he got scammed. He hit her, cops came and threw him in jail. While in jail she moves in/sleeps with his brother. He gets out and is at war with the cops & gonna take a few out and while he is at it gonna take her lawyer out. Shit might as well bankrupt the state of IL while he is taking everyone down.

What an idiot. I see Samba pulled his ad.

Hi Steve,

What about the rare T 34 Ghia.

Those are real neat just sucks to source parts for as they never made it to America and there are not that many left in the world.

Beautiful vehicle though. At the time it was VW's most powerful, luxurious auto.

nt

Cominghome.jpg

Typ341Custom2.jpg

I was looking for a Ghia or similar when I bought my first 2002. I remember wanting a small car that would be good on gas. I saw a Type 34 a few years later at a car show that had mostly American muscle cars (plenty of pics of those already) and it was the only thing I took pictures of. I just wish they had come out better.

post-2008-13667621206541_thumb.jpg

post-2008-13667621207521_thumb.jpg

post-2008-13667621208514_thumb.jpg