• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Volunteers needed at the Vintage at the Vineyards

BillWilliams

Scott Sturdy, aka Feistmeister, ask that each type of car set up an Ambassadors Display to highlight and promote their type of car.

We have some things planned for the 2002 Ambassador Display/Tent but we need some volunteers to staff the 2002 display. We need two people for one hour shifts from 10:00am to 5:00 pm. So that is about 14 volunteers needed.

Your duties will be field questions from visitors, hand out trivia questionnaires and scavenger hunt sheets.

I think this will be a hoot for the volunteers and those that stop by the display.

Jim Gerock is in charge of the 2002 trivia questions so if you have any good suggestions, send them to Jim.

Scott Sislane is doing the graphics

David Roach is in charge of banter and the 2002 scavenger hunt.

I am in charge of nothing!

So, if you can volunteer an hour of your time to the 2002 display and better yet, rope a buddy into volunteering with you, let me know.

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5