• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

found a online BMW factory part supplier with great prices !

harry6422

I went looking for a fuel tank filler tube for my 75 after finding a crack in mine. Savage BMW wanted $156.00, Max and Bavarian auto sport were about $90.00 with shipping. getbmwparts.com was $66.00 with $11.00 to ship from MD to Calif !!. BMW Moblie tradition factory part This a online part of a BMW dealer in MD. No phone, online email only. They ordered the part notified me when shipped UPS with tracking. received in perfect condition, original factory packaging and invoice perfect. Check them out. Harry

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

2000 BMW M Roadster evergreen

Wow, living right in Baltimore and I never heard of them! Thanks.

I noticed that their classic vehicle listing don't go back further than 1980. Did you figure a way around that?

Dave in Baltim02e Maryland USA
1969 2002 Sahara  Manila  :)

1966 WM300 Dodge Power Wagon-Valley Green; 1972 Airstream Overlander; 1997 JDM Honda Prelude; 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 tow vehicle to tow home all the above junk!

I just found their ad in Roundel. It is Tischer BMW.

They are claiming free shipping on orders over $ 200.00 *

* = Excludes oversized, overweight, freight-class and international shipments. Must include BMW CCA # in customer comments section when ordering.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Yup. I've been using them a LOT for OEM stuff for my E39 wagon and Z3M coupe. They're great. You can't call them up, but you can IM them. They've been very flexible too if you converse with them.

--Rob

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1988 FrankenThirty 325is, 1999 M Coupe, 1999 Z3, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)

I too have used them primarily for the M Roady, but also some bits for the upcoming Mikuni 44 PHH conversion for the 02Lux. Ordered the bypass tube for a 320i to be used in lieu of the hard to get Ti item. $49 bucks not to bad.

Snakedriver

74 02Lux

02 M Roadster

72 Volvo 1800ES

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

seems getbmwparts.com uses the same part search engine as Bell BMW (same prices).

www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=26

I've used Bell several times to beat prices by others. I think their shipping is $12 minimum.

I still use Steve (BLUNT) when I'm in a hurry.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

why do you ask?

There are vendors here that contribute to this site with every sale. Also Max, Blunt along with IE and Double 02 , contribute product at the '02 gatherings. I'm sure Rob@2002 Haus, Esty and Anthony do the same.

Not to mention great resources like Carl@LaJolla.

These same suppliers are also the ones that put NLA or B/O parts on order so they can be produced again. One example is the euro rear license plate lights and the over rider delete caps for early non-rub strip bumpers.

Even though I have a wholesale account with a BMW parts dept and WorldPac, I still spend money with the supporters of this site and of our gatherings.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Even thou I have a wholesale account with a BMW parts dept and WorldPac, I still spend money with the supporters of this site and of our gatherings.

Cris

Well put.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades