• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 2002 rust bucket with 5spd done and 72 tii shell

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

trying this again. Would like to sell everything as a whole, 74 with body thats rusted in rear quarters, hole in passenger side wheel wheel and rust underneath whole body including frame rails on drivers side(body is shot). Engine has 292 cam, weber 40's with bmw intake manifold, stahl header, petronix ignition, 320i rad, tii master cylinder and brake booster, tii struts and calipers bilstein hd and miller and norburn springs, wed 15x6 wheels with kumhos 3/4 tread, total of 6 of these wheels, miller and norburn front and rear sway bars (19mm maybe?) shortened rear bumber, nothing on front but have the bumper available, hella h4's front stress bar, recaro seats, battery in back in napa marine box (it does the job) all glass is good, small personal steering wheel, wink mirror, paint is malaga that I would give maybe a 5 out of 10 looks nice washed up but rust on lower quarter kills the whole thing. I think thats it for that car. Other one is a 72 tii shell (shell only thats it, has sunroof with operating panel and all the bits. brand new oem front valance panel, and brand new rear quarter skins all the way up to the roof line, back end looks like brand new thats it for that car. Have collected lots of parts since I was 21 (now 34) Not able to keep up with my bills right now so I'm getting rid of everything. Some of the parts I have in my garage are shrick 292 cam, probably 1000 miles on it, 9.5:1 piano tops same amount of miles, 2 front fenders, 4 doors, 2 without glass and 2 with everything, rear trunk lid, front hood, non tii gas tank, all glass except front window, very nice console I made with templates, has a mahogany veneer on it to match the nardi steering wheel