• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 2002 rust bucket with 5spd done and 72 tii shell

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

This is a continuation of my last post ran out of room. Anyway console to match steering wheel. And have Becker Europa II stereo, to go with it, I have some misc stereo stuff too (kenwood cassette with 6 disc changer) works nice, plenty of speakers laying around too. 2 headers one stahl with a small hole at the collector bung, and ireland eng header, 4 koni shocks, regular springs with green dot? Sheepskin seat covers grey color two blocks in garage, no heads, some newer valvetrain components, valves, springs, cam gear, anyway I could go on and on with stuff I'm missing. Looking to unload everything for 4000. I know I'm stretching here, but wouldnt mind trading up for e39 wagon 5spd or e34 wagon 5spd. Or possibly a diesel benz wagon. I am located in Ephrata, Pa. Just north of Lancaster and south of Reading, west of philly by 40 minutes