• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Had a small car show in town yesterday

dubois

Guest Anonymous
Weather was just perfect, a lot of double takes, and thumbs up. They are happy cars, they bring a lot of joy to people

Once again, your meanness shows through!

You probably beat up that early malaga with the tarp covering the windows - because it took your parking space or you did not like the color of the antenna tip! You probably still have the original owner under there - without any tv and probably with just pringles and no guacamole! You did all that damage with your bare hands?

If there was a show in town, you selfishly kept it to yourself! Why didn't you rent a hospitality suite with a big screen tv, and send everyone engraved invitations?

Mean, mean, mean! I hope the next run you make on Whonose, a big insect goes splat on your windshield!

A friend :P

Weather was just perfect, a lot of double takes, and thumbs up. They are happy cars, they bring a lot of joy to people

Once again, your meanness shows through!

You probably beat up that early malaga with the tarp covering the windows - because it took your parking space or you did not like the color of the antenna tip! You probably still have the original owner under there - without any tv and probably with just pringles and no guacamole! You did all that damage with your bare hands?

If there was a show in town, you selfishly kept it to yourself! Why didn't you rent a hospitality suite with a big screen tv, and send everyone engraved invitations?

Mean, mean, mean! I hope the next run you make on Whonose, a big insect goes splat on your windshield!

A friend :P

If you did that to a Malaga, what would you do to an Inka??

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Guest Anonymous

If you did that to a Malaga, what would you do to an Inka??

See the big tank in front of mean-Michael's handiwork? It contains concentrated meanness! He vents it every once in a while, but mostly on Malaga colors. Some bulls react the same way with capes. Some drivers have a similar reaction when you mention . . . . "Niagara Falls." (

) In Michael's case anything that looks like oxblood or sangria and he can be off to the races! When people ask where he is, the usual answer is car show? or Quien Sabe?

The good thing is that after Michael vents, he has a convenient memory lapse and then is guilt ridden and completely restores the car to better than new condition. From what I heard he does it for free too!

A friend:P

In Michael's case anything that looks like oxblood or sangria and he can be off to the races! When people ask where he is, the usual answer is car show? or Quien Sabe?

The good thing is that after Michael vents, he has a convenient memory lapse and then is guilt ridden and completely restores the car to better than new condition. From what I heard he does it for free too!

A friend:P

Now I know what you are talking about.....Saw him destroy a great bottle of Pinot Noir(sorta Malaga colored)....sucked it dry. But he never felt guilty about that, and didn't bother to replace it. I now know better than to mention the "M...." word to him again.

HIGHLINER2.jpg RIP

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Guest Anonymous
Now I know what you are talking about.....Saw him destroy a great bottle of Pinot Noir(sorta Malaga colored)....sucked it dry. But he never felt guilty about that, and didn't bother to replace it. I now know better than to mention the "M...." word to him again.

Rumor has it that when Michael gets into one of his Quien Sabe "moods" he doesn't even have to touch the bottle to uncork it. The contents tremble with fear and out flies the cork! Then the wine breathes . . . a brief mistaken sigh of relief before it disappears forever.

Ever notice how few sommeliers are in Hollister? That's because very few survived Michael's meanness! The lucky few that are still around favor wearing welding masks and gloves just in case he's in "the mood." Its not just a quaint outfit to befit a man who has a car show whenever and wherever it suits his fancy, its now an OSHA requirement! (You should see how the servers at hooters react when they hear he just called to make a reservation!)

At least that's what I heard.

A friend :P??

Guest Anonymous
I now know better than to mention the "M...." word to him again.

HIGHLINER2.jpg RIP

Holy cow! When you say "M" are you referring to Magnum too? That thing looks as big as the eiffel tower! Now I'm starting to understand what people mean when they warn you of having a Michael-sized thirst. This man could probably drain the Colorado if we are not careful. And his customers call him Mister Tsunami?

eiffle-tower.jpg

Guest Anonymous
Weather was just perfect, a lot of double takes, and thumbs up. They are happy cars, they bring a lot of joy to people.

I love happy endings (posted with owner's permission):

Michael, I can see the weather was nice. Double takes? By whom? People with Joy? Where? None of your pictures are of happy people! Maybe you photoshopped the nice weather and everyone was indoors imbibing?

image-baby-reading-playboy.jpg

Another friend :P !

Guest Anonymous
Now he has to get into the fight about natural vrs synthetic.

What are you talkin bout, Willis? Everyone knows that conventional-natural is preferred for breakin. Going synthetic is a decision made later on in life.