• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trunk Ideas and Pics

dma

Thanks for the pics everyone. Did you guys make your own side boards?

I've seen Otis' set up in the past. My 17 y/o son immediately decided that 02s were cool after seeing it.

someone has the patterns somewhere. I got them from the late great duke rimmer and made some, then passed them on to another member,.maybe they are still out there???

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I really like that look of some of these...gets me thinking! I was gonna paint, but I might go a different direction seeing some of the carpet options that some have posted...

i wish esty would make a kit. I hate traveling with a full trunk. i spend 1/2 hour spreading blankets and cushions up against my shock towers and sidewalls trying to minimize chaffing or scratches.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 9 years later...
On 3/3/2010 at 6:09 AM, dma said:

Can't stand the look of my trunk. Stock square tail. Please enlighten me with some good ideas. I know I can do some new floorboards and clean it up with paint, but looking for something more. BTW, I'm way too old for bling.

you want a 100liter tank

IMG_4473_k.JPG

IMG_4418_k.JPG

7 hours ago, uai said:

you want a 100liter tank

No way José!  I've already got whatever the monster is from the turbo.  Takes up so much space and god forbid I ever forget and fill it all the way- so much weight...  Between that and a 15x7 sized spare half the trunk is already gone...

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.