• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trunk Ideas and Pics

dma

3 hours ago, esty said:

i would if asked but for it to be uniform color you'd need to by the mats and towers at the same time...it's unlikely that i could match shock towers to a mat you already have

I would expect nothing less. Noted and will be in touch!

13 hours ago, esty said:

i can also make carpet sections for the inner tail section & around the lights

Edit...for roundies

Not to discriminate or anything.  Thanks Esty.  ??

d

driving a '76 and feeling no love.

• Haha 1

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

11 hours ago, irdave said:

Not to discriminate or anything.  Thanks Esty.  ??

d

driving a '76 and feeling no love.

Dave, i could make them i've just never taken time to make a pattern...to fidget with the details...if you ever want to go that direction, i won't discriminate...i'll make the time for you

i too drive a 76

• Like 2

Dave - I run a 2002-specific Cocomat in the trunk, to help keep things tidy.  The red/black pattern matches my interior Cocomats.  As you’d expect, it fits really well, doesn’t move around, traps dirt & cleans easy, provides nice sound deadening as a bonus. I tie most everything down I put back there, and don’t really need protection on the sides - so I run those bare..

Tom

967AB0ED-B5A9-4969-86C2-0EA8936B4C56.jpeg

• Like 2

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

21 hours ago, esty said:

Dave, i could make them i've just never taken time to make a pattern...to fidget with the details...if you ever want to go that direction, i won't discriminate...i'll make the time for you

i too drive a 76

Thanks Esty.  I'm currently percolating ideas...

14 hours ago, visionaut said:

Dave - I run a 2002-specific Cocomat in the trunk, to help keep things tidy.  The red/black pattern matches my interior Cocomats.  As you’d expect, it fits really well, doesn’t move around, traps dirt & cleans easy, provides nice sound deadening as a bonus. I tie most everything down I put back there, and don’t really need protection on the sides - so I run those bare..

Tom

Dude.  We really do need to get together.

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

I'm now starting to think that since I have excess "Natural" (or Gobi tan) vinyl, left over from reupholstering the seats and 'B' columns, it might work to try covering the trunk wheel wells with it, along with the trunk floor boards. Can't be that hard to do with some templates and spray glue.

@esty? whaddya think? (btw, love my pic on your website!)

1974 2002 Tii-SOLD

1978 911SC Coupe

1988 Landcruiser

2020 M2 CS