• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Used or new Performance spring

Gbare02tii

Looking for something that will lower the car aroound 2 inches with a stiffer rating than stock. I will be doing auto X and driver schools. Also, they will be on the car with HD shocks and bigger sway bars. Please let me know what you have. I do have some parts I am willing to trade or pay cash. Let me know what you have. Pics are a plus. Thanks!

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

Guest Anonymous

I have a set of Suspension Technique springs & a set of HOR progressively wound springs, pics available if interested

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I have a pair of front bilstein sports that have been properly valved for my H&R sport springs. The drop is close to 2" and the parts are in excellent condition. I am in Tampa and could bring the parts over next time I visit my family so there would be no need to pay shipping for these rather heavy items.

I am only asking $275 for these components that would easily cost close to $400 new. Parts have less than 25K miles of use.

Let me know if you are interested. kep2005@verizon.net