• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E21 recaros...FOUND!!!

steiny

I am looking for a nice matched set of black vinyl or leather e21 Recaros.

Willing to pay up to $500 for a reupholstered set with 2002 rails.

Local to SoCal (orange county area) would be preferred, but I do have family in Salinas area that could pick up.

If local, I could do a partial trade for a set of black e30 sport seats that are in pretty good shape. Passenger is real nice, but driver has some "noobie" vinyl repair work done on two holes. Totally drivable, but not show worthy. I'm 6'3" so they sit way to high. Pics of these seats available on request.

Please let me know what you got & what you are asking...emails pics are appreciated. crosseyed 316 at hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

do what you love, love what you do.

Thanks Esty...Shipping put the black ones out of my price range...bummer.

Still looking for an all Black vinyl set that could match my e24 rear buckets.

Question - I have an opportunity for some "flofit" seats for cheap, but need recovering...are they a good option?

Whats it run to recover a pair of front seats these days?

If you can live with a seat cover, IGGEE seat covers on eBay sell front seats covers made specifically for the E21 Recaros for $179 for the pair. I went for it until I can afford to have mine re-covered. They look like a cover, but fit perfectly...to the point that I have been asked who did the re-cover on them.

I have had them for about 2 years now, and still like the way they look. Hope this helps...

Good luck in your search.

Tim

Hi Brad,

My pictures are on my home computer. I can get them out tonight or tomorrow. My seats are tan. There is also a thread on the bimmerforums under the E21 section. It is a picture from another person, but will give you the idea of what to expect, plus a couple comments from others.

I will say that they will look just like the pictures on the website. I viewed the installation videos before I ordered them. The installation was just like the video.

If your seats are sagging, I highly recommend getting the underside webbing replaced. You can get that from aardvark racing at www.2002parts.com...well worth it!

Good luck.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found some seats...thanks for all the help!

I will now have a set of E30 sport seats & Flowfit seats up for sale at $200 a pair if you know anyone interested.

E30 seats - good overall condition, driver has vinyl repair

Flowfit - Burgandy suade needs recovering...but are really solid

Pics will be on Parts for sale ad this week.

Thanks!!!