• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got my e30 back

Harv

Got my e30 back. They did... ok.. Little thin in the paint in one spot. I'm debating to take it back or not. The "fix" might not be too cool.

Other than that...

John

From this

DSC_0002-5.jpg

To this

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

If you get tired of your E30, call me.

Hmm. You do have that nice Sahara....

I had to go out and buy all kinds of hair "product" so I could drive one. Not sure you can wear a ti die in one.

John

DSC_0014-4.jpg

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Thanks for the photo, John. I won't be at Vintage this year it turns out. My father's 80th birthday (big) celebration is that same weekend in Cincinnati. I will head to Eureka Springs in April as a birthday present to myself, though! Dieter is undergoing engine work presently. Looking forward to driving my Sahara machine before too long.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

If you get tired of your E30, call me.

psssst, you might get an e-mail about a deal on a 91 318is that needs some work in a few days....

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser