• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 bmw 2002 rust bucket

old

she is solid as a rock it is all surface rust . i just purchased it for $300.00 i have no plans other than getting it back into shape .. i really like the look of the turbo flares so i think that will be a definite add on .. but yeah here it is

DSCF5046.jpg

DSCF5047.jpg

DSCF5048.jpg

DSCF5049.jpg

DSCF5050.jpg

DSCF5051.jpg

DSCF5052.jpg

DSCF5053.jpg

DSCF5054.jpg

DSCF5055.jpg

DSCF5056.jpg

DSCF5057.jpg

DSCF5058.jpg

DSCF5059.jpg

DSCF5060.jpg

DSCF5061.jpg

DSCF5062.jpg

ill stick a 4G63 in anything

Guest Anonymous

the one with the smashed up front .. its not for sale .. i tried to get it off him .. he has 2 of them ... that is the parts car .. he also has a 68 cuda .. also not for sale .. but atleast he restores them not like some guys who would rather let them rot .. the bmw was gunna be the one that rotted so he sold it to me

Guest Anonymous

i dont know it really isnt that bad it has no rust through areas the rockers are solid as well as the spare tire well and all the other typical problem areas .. so im thinking some sand blasting a bit of epoxy and bondo then primer and ill be set .. i can do everything but paint so a perfectly rebuilt engine with a nasty cam .. id like to look into supercharging .. that would be fun .. eaton m-90s are easy to come across

Sorry, but that's not surface rust, that's rust in every nook and cranny of that car. Including under the vent control levers from what it looks like. Which means water in the car, and probably rust under the carpets. The future doesn't look very bright for that poor car.

edit: I really do hope you're able to bring it back, but make sure you check under those carpets bud.

-=Scott=-

My Short Bus

rotate.php

1971 2002 - "William Grover-Williams" - Track/Weekend Car VIN 2579197

1998 740iL E38 - "Blau" - Daily Driver

http://gallery.xfiler.com

YEP I CHECKED UNDER THE CARPETS THE FLOORS ARE SOLID .. THE SPARE TIRE WELL IS SOLID AS WELL ... THE ROOF IS THE WORSE PART OF THE CAR ... AND I WORK IN A BODY SHOP SO MY BOSS SAID HE CAN FIX IT . SO WE WILL SEE WHAT BECOMES OF THE BMW 2002

ill stick a 4G63 in anything

• 2 weeks later...

Hey it looks straight and complete. Looks like it would start and run .Cool AMC Javelin too, I had a couple of those in my formative years. Got tired of blowing the motors in them! nice to see your 02 does`nt have a bunch of shit piled inside or invaded by rats or bees looks straight forward from my view best of luck and have fun with it

Hey it looks straight and complete. Looks like it would start and run .Cool AMC Javelin too, I had a couple of those in my formative years. Got tired of blowing the motors in them! nice to see your 02 does`nt have a bunch of shit piled inside or invaded by rats or bees looks straight forward from my view best of luck and have fun with it