• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tan 75 2002 in Gilroy on Ebay

RoccoGilroy

Tan 75 2002 in Gilroy on Ebay. I had a chance to examine it closely. The guy lives in my town so I decided to take a look. Thought he'd have some goodies laying around maybe. Its oober clean and unmolested! Interior is cherry. No rust. Even the engine compartment is clean as a whistle. Just thought you guys might want to know. Didnt drive it but if it runs half as good as it looks its a great buy. Owner was pretty knowledgeable but it didnt sound like he knew alot about the car other than the fact that it was super clean. Looked more like a mercedes guy who stumbled on a 2002 in great shape. Place is littered with old mercedes. Just a heads up!

Rocco

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well!

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting that this sold on ebay for $3600 on March 12th and now appears on SF craigslist, still in Gilroy, on March 17th for $3900

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1648744058.html

Perhaps another shill bidder?????? or someone just flipping the car.....

1974 2002 Verona & 1973 2002 Riviera

1982 320iA & 1983 320iS
2002 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L PSD Wife's