• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 pc dash for sale

Nate.Vincent

I have a really good condition 3 piece dash. It has a few small cracks that I have photos of. I'm asking $500 obo plus shipping this dash is in good enough shape to be put in anything but a concours car. These are hard to find anymore and even harder in this condition.

DSCN0170.jpg

DSCN0171.jpg

top center on lower dash

DSCN0172.jpg

glove box

DSCN0173.jpg

left vent

DSCN0174.jpg

gauge consol

Nate Vincent

Sports-Car-Restoration

How about a trade for a complete set of 2002 seat belts (front+rear)? Easily worth over $500 especially since rears are NLA.

al

pfft!

------------------------

why list 'em...they're all projects anyways!

Esty, that is what I figured. Thanks. Don't know why pfft, I made a very reasonable trade offer, considering dash will need repairs which will cost an arm and a leg. Oh well, there are ass holes everywhere and FAQ is no exception, probably more here than other forums. It is shame, but life goes on with and w/o the ass holes.

Guest Anonymous

FWIW, (which is nothing), my grading of that dash would be "POS" or Piece of Sh_t. Good luck with your sale.

FWIW, (which is nothing), my grading of that dash would be "POS" or Piece of Sh_t. Good luck with your sale.

not to pfft nate but i agree...not that it's a 'pos' but i don't see it's worth even near $500.00...buy hey, who am i, i'd smile for him if he sold it for that price and slap him on the back and buy him a beer if he sold it for more

you go nate....good luck...and in the footsteps of al, i'd trade a new set of carpet for the dash...a set like mine from GAHH is about $750.00 and approx $500.00 at WU

I really need to get cash for this dash. I did say best offer so please feel free to make offers. The car is becoming a vintage race car so I have no need for seat belts and carpets.

PS I work at Sports Car Restoration and I believe we have more 2002 restoration/track projects in the works than any other shop in the US. I have a pretty good idea for what these parts are trading for and how hard it can be to find them.

Nate Vincent

Sports-Car-Restoration

I'll trade you a rusty spare tire tub and even throw in a blown heater motor !!!!!!!!!!

And I considered e30 forums bad! I guess 02s will never be more than a cheap car you pick up on the side of the road for $500.

It's too bad!

Nate Vincent

Sports-Car-Restoration