• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Non-rusty Roundie

ClayW

I'm looking to replace my recently totaled 2002. I've got a stockpile of parts, including a drivetrain, brakes and most of the suspension form my last car, so I would be especially interested in a straight, non-rustbucket 1968-73 2002 or 1600 with or without a running motor or transmission, preferably in its original color. I can handle almost any mechanical problem with the car, but paint and bodywork are outside of my capability.

I'm looking to spend $4000-4500, but that's flexible.

I am in Washington, DC, but I don't mind shipping.

Email me at clay dot weiland at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

how rust free do you need? i have 73 shell that is sound structurally (frame rails, towers, rockers, etc) but need front fenders, rear wheel arches and a (malaga) paint job. it is missing all the parts that you already have..;-)

and it is local..you can come by and see it anytime! actually, you have probably already seen it.

ps-you will have a LOT extra in your budget if you want this...

2xM3

how rust free do you need? i have 73 shell that is sound structurally (frame rails, towers, rockers, etc) but need front fenders, rear wheel arches and a (malaga) paint job. it is missing all the parts that you already have..;-)

and it is local..you can come by and see it anytime! actually, you have probably already seen it.

ps-you will have a LOT extra in your budget if you want this...

Damn.....Malaga isn't one of my favorite colors.

Anyway, I'd really like to not do any painting. Thanks, though!

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

lol...you KNOW you what the Patina Award winning car from the Carpool meet!

Picture112.jpg

more pics at

http://s397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/mblytle/73md/?albumview=slideshow

That thing looks awesome. I wouldn't even bother to paint it. If I was more motivated, I'd contact you about this; it would be a good donor to replace my rather rusty '76 body. ...

Clay, I think you should reconsider. ...

76 BMW 2002 m20

05 Ford Focus ZX-3 SE

I think that the shell might be a biting off a bit more than I can chew, but give me a call anyway.

202-713-7653

ClayW