• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A tough week

Frenchee

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks everyone. It's nice to know people care about him and thought of him as a good guy. I will let his close ones know.

C.J that picture gave me the chills. Where was that meet? His dad is probably going to be driving the 02 now. He always wanted to buy it off him haha.

Thanks everyone.

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

So sorry to hear that Frenchee. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings... obviously a very hard time for you and many others.

I had the pleasure of meeting him on the Santa Cruz drive last summer. Super-nice, outgoing kid with a contagious smile. My thoughts are with his family and friends!

Take care. -Alex

I too met Tom at the Big Basin/Santa Cruz drive. Really great

kid, seemed super excited about his car and what he had planned for it.

Keep your head up Frenchee.

- Justin

'72 - 2533095 ex-auto, not stock

'76 - 2374191 PNO - boo, CA SMOG

Hello Francois,

I'm truly sorry for the loss of your friend Tom, I barely met him once and thought that he was a great person. Times like these are never easy and is hard to say what to do. Keep your thoughts strong and please let me know if you need anyhting. My condolences to you and Tom's family.

Regards

Jan

C.J that picture gave me the chills. Where was that meet? His dad is probably going to be driving the 02 now. He always wanted to buy it off him haha.

Thanks everyone.

That was at the Big Basin meet that was put on by the guys at Bay

Area '02 in June '09. Justins brother took that pic.

As stated, Alex, Justin, Jan, Michael, Mike J and Paul G all had a chance to talk and meet Tom. Great kid!

With daylight savings time coming, keep the meet alive and tell his dad to continue his sons enthusiasm for his '02. I'm sure there are plenty here that will guide him along. That is if that's what he wants to do.

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

It takes a lot of guts to pour your heart out like this. You've got a big heart and Tom will be with you forever. I like the idea of continuing to have gtg's is his honor. Peace

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

Thanks everyone!

I really like the idea of keeping a meet in LG for him. I will organize that once the car is back on the road.

I'll help too. Francois, I'll be in contact with you shortly about the meet.

It's all about momentum

FINAL1.jpg

You just matured a whole bunch in a short amount of time. It's not an easy thing to grasp an any age, much less at your age.

Life is fleeting. Cherish the moments and events and friends. Don't always say "I'll do (whatever) someday." Go do it as soon as possible and have that memory to keep forever.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

hey, If you guys restore his car in his name, or do anything of the sort, I would like to help out keeping the spirit of an 02 member alive!