• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally, I am gainfully employed..!

eurotrash

Well, It's been 6 months and a new baby, but patience and grace have paid off and I started work March first! I am very fortunate to have been sought out and offered a position at one of the most elite, if not THE elite electronics design firms in the region. These guys are amazing.

The average whole home installation here last year was at the $200K level. (gulp)

I will be functioning in the system concept designer/B2B marketing capacity, so working at this level will be interesting. We are going to be

strongly promoting LEED Certification for green technologies in the home.

http://www.nuwireinvestor.com/articles/leed-program-leads-to-potential-profits-51367.aspx

.. As well as just selling and installing cool stuff!

The following is a brief list of manufacturers that I have at my disposal:

Crestron (The new digital media system is very cool..we have it in the showroom.)

RTI

Lutron Home Works

Runco

Digital Projection

JBL Synthesis

Anthem

JM Labs

Integra

Sonance

Sonos

Kaliedescape

Etc, etc, etc..

Here's the (very understated) web site: www.malanassociates.com

God willing, this should be fun!

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

hey..I sell Homeworks and have been to PA for training. We're also a full line Lutron distributor. Good luck on your new job. OBTW..can you hook me up on some high end stuff like Mac and B&Ws? I'm getting rid of my Rotel soon and need new speakers. Can help on LEED (lighting) certification as well. LMK

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti